Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's Been on My Mind This Week?

This question was asked in another blog that I read, and really helped me to digest my thoughts. So I decided to copy those here.

My List:
-teaching this Thursday about Self Confidence vs. God Confidence

-my upcoming camping trip to Hunting Island, SC

-my trip with my Mom out West in May

-taking my thoughts captive, and not being consumed with wanting a husband

-the way the Lord loves me

-being positive and not thinking negatively

-the beautiful weather, and how thankful I am for Spring!!

-wanting to be free to teach the way God wants me to even though I don't fit a mold, well, I guess I fit His and that's all that matters!.. FREEDOM!

-getting my son the Superheroes Bible, and a book light

Let me know what's been on your mind this week, and feel free to go over to Theresa and tell her too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list. I believe that there are a couple of items on that list that were also on your before your 30 list.

:)

jenn said...

I love this list. The one about teaching on Self Confidence vs. God Confidence intrigues me. I would love to hear your thoughts on that. Especially since self confidence is something I struggle with. I've never thought about God confidence.

I'm trying to be more positive too. It's so easy to be negative, especially when so many others are doing the same (that's a problem at work).

Beloved of the Lord said...

Jenn, I will try to right a blog on Self confidence vs God Confidence once I get all of what I feel like the Lord is saying to me down. I really think it could change my life if I really get it!!

Anonymous said...

Starr,
I look forward to reading that post. Self Confidence vs. God Confidence.