Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where ya been?


A 'comment question' definitely worth addressing, and well Kim (and anyone else that may be wonding) I don't really know. I think my brain may be a little sunfried, but I feel a healing coming on, a refreshing flood of peace and clarity. Wow, I think this will be good for ALL that are around me, whether they be bloggers, and you know, those 'other' people. Thanks, 29 hours and counting... , for being so real. This blog really opened my eyes to the reason for my fast pace and busyness; my cutie pie is leaving soon too; of course I speak of my son Matthew. This weekend we will be heading up to Nashville to meet my mom. He will be spending two weeks of the summer with her. I know that he will have a blast, but what the heck will I do? Well, I think that's a good ending question for this blog. How about some creative, healthy, fun ideas for what the mom with no kids should do for two whole weeks?


2 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

1. pedicure
2. nap
3. eat in the living room while watching anything that is not animated!
4. catch up on a good book
5. write 5 handwritten notes to people you haven't talked to in a while
6. grab a girlfriend and go see a chick movie at the LATE show (and pay no babysitter!)
7. make a few meals and put them in the freezer for the next busy week
8. clean closets and throw away stuff you can't get rid of with the little one watching
9. shopping for shoes always makes me feel better
10. spend some extra time curled up with a cup of coffee, a slice of chocolate-whatever, and the King.

Beloved of the Lord said...

Wow Kim, lots of good stuff. You've got me a little excited. Thank you, thank you!