Wednesday, August 20, 2008

10 things I actually remember doing this week:

1. Tried on my bridesmaid dress for a wedding in September, and felt good about myself in it.

2. Observed my sons two turtles mating--- very interesting.

3. Left a message with someone that was very hard to call-- Very hard.

4. Went jogging 3 times!! Thankyouverymuch!!

5. Grounded my son from his DS for mouthing off. (It had to be done peeps.)

6. Gained the revelation of 'The Law of Diminishing Return'. (maybe I'll blog on this later)

7. Committed to making a BFF How To Video with my friend Brandy.

8. Bought my very first pair of tummy tuck panties-- see #1. (they go all the way over my belly button!!! Oh my gosh!)

9. I read Isaiah Chapter 30 about 3 times. I really want this to sink in!

10. I complained to the Lord, cried to the Lord, praised the Lord, laughed with the Lord, and said 'Thank You' to the Lord; all in the same week, with the same mouth.

4 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

Loved.this.list.

Can't wait for the video!!

Anonymous said...

Great post. I think you've accomplished more than I have this week, but that's not saying much. LOL.

Brandy Thixton said...

Belly Button Panties had me laughing out loud in class... haha... and I TOTALLY rocked the classroom with your Law of Diminishing Returns revelation... thanks again. =) You're awesome.

Theresa said...

Nice List Miss.

I love the last item. Everything you did TO the Lord but the best thing you did WITH THE LORD. You found happiness and joy because you stated that you LAUGHED WITH HIM. Good Job.

In California we call them pantie things spanx. In the old days they were called girdles. There is your history lesson for the day. :)