Monday, August 11, 2008

I Choose Reality

I know that there is a Reality that is much higher then the things I see around me;
much much higher then my circumstances.

This Reality is the thing I wish to grab a hold of,

The very thing that I want to set my gaze upon,

The only thing I want to put my trust in.

The reality's name is Jesus
King of kings
Protector
Provider
Comforter
Friend
Husband
Healer of the broken hearted
Redeemer
Abba Father
Prince of Peace
More then enough
Constant Stability
Unconditional Love
Director of my path
Recorder of my tears
Holder of my hand
Faithful All The Time
The I AM What ever you need, when you need it, right on time!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true. Can always use that reminder.

Theresa said...

You have gotten alot of them and there are so many more. He is the one and only constant in life.

Great List!!

Shanda said...

I'm so grateful that He's all these things and more.
Thanks for the reminder!