Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where Am I?


What a horrible question to having going through you mind!! Whether it's being asked while stuck in Atlanta traffic, hiking in the woods, shopping in the mall, or just at home trying to figure out life; I hate this question!
I don't like to be lost in ANY kind of way.
I don't like to feel helpless or not know what's around the corner.
Not knowing where you are, no matter if that's geographical or not, is a scary place to be.
But I have been here before; this place is unfortunately familiar.
Oh yeah, this is that place where I 100% have to rely on the Lord, where He is the only one that knows where I am and where I am going.
This is the place that the blindfold is on, and He takes my hand and says--
'Do you trust Me Starr?'
He gently whispers,
'Here comes a step here; lift up your foot.'
or maybe He says
'Now we're going in some deep water, but I've got you.'
but then I know there will be that sure time were I hear Him say
'Okay, now the blindfold is coming off- are you ready for your surprise?'
I'M SOOOOO READY LORD!!!

I know it is going to be worth it!
He knows where I am all the time, and His banner over me is love. I am safe!

6 comments:

jenn said...

Very true.

Shanda said...

Amen, Sister! I'm working on some trust issues myself.

Robin said...

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. Hope you will stop by often. I will add you to my blog roll, hope you will add me too. God Bless, Robin

Theresa said...

This is another awesome post. See why I love your blog!!!!

:)

Kathryn said...

Yay! This makes me so happy. I can't wait to see what He has in store for you guys.

Robin said...

Hi, I just awarded you the " I love your blog" award. Stop by and grab it and get more detail on how to pass on the love. Also, make sure to view Olivia's B-day slide show and wish her a happy birthday. She is 3 today!!