Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a Few Tidbits

I really should be washing my face and heading to bed, but just thought I would catch up on some blog reading and write a quick post.

The house is really quiet right now. I've been listening to my son breathing from the other room.. it makes me think of when he was a baby... it still sounds the same to me. He's such a great kid. I am completely amazed by him everyday. I am so thankful for the help the Lord gives me with him. As he's getting older it honestly seems to be getting harder, but I know God's help is always right around the corner.

On a separate note I wanted to let my blog readers know about a quiz that Natalie is doing. Jump over there and post your answers. She's touching on something that I think a lot of people can relate to. I'm excited to see where she goes with this as self image has been a real struggle for me lately.

Okay, I'm so tired that I can't think of anything else to write so I will display a random home video that truly reflects me and my sons love for animals, and my sons intense drama skills that he, unfortunately, gets from me.... we create quit a pair.






No animals were harmed in the making of this video. Promise!! The little bird learned how to fly and is in now living a very happy life somewhere.. we don't know where... but he's fine.. really..... we prayed for the little fellow!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Yeah, I should be in bed too...

The video made me laugh. I love the drama skills.