Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter Adventures in The South


This has so far been one of those winters that I've been so happy to be in the south. I know we still have a little ways to go before we are safely in Spring months, but so far so good. I would say that we have only had a total of 2 weeks of really uncomfortable cold weather. These are some pics of Matthew and a friend that he found around Christmas time. Apparently his name is Fred.


Growing up in Missouri, I don't think I ever remember finding a lizard in December...... maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't show Ginger these pics! You know how she feels about lizards...even the cute Geico one! :D

Beloved of the Lord said...

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I don't think she comes on this site, but I would hate for her to see it and be scared to come to my house :)