Thursday, July 31, 2008

Super Spiritual Huh?

I don't really know what to say about this, but it may create a good laugh for some, and some enlightenment for others-- I REALLY don't know. Enjoy!!



This video posed a couple of thoughts for me.

1. I wonder if this Cheeto is the best tasting Cheeto in the whole world, but no one will ever know because someone found it and says it looks like Jesus.

2. I wonder if the Cheetos company will start promoting their chips specifically for Christians, because, you know, they're 'special' chips.

3. I wonder how many Jesus shaped chips have been unknowingly eaten by those ravenous chip eaters (like me) who don't pay attention while they are eating?

4. I wonder how many Jesus shaped chips have been eaten by people that see that the chip looks like Jesus and think 'wow, this chip looks like Jesus!' and then ate it anyways?

5. WWJD--- make a Cheeto that looks like Him? Hmmmmmmmm

6. I wonder when we'll be able to purchase our very own Cheeto Jesus replica necklace on Ebay?

Here is a quote from the preacher shown on the video---"If people could find Jesus some how in us like she's found in this object then that would be a wonderful thing."
CHURCH-- I hope that we can do much better then this!!!!

And to end it all; one more quote from the finder of this amazing Cheeto---
"The bottom line is the joy that it's bringing." Do you feel the joy???

(To anyone that may be offended by this blog: I love every person shown on this video, I love Cheetos, and I love Jesus with ALL of my heart, and I only hope Jesus is laughing too.)




3 comments:

Brandy Thixton said...

Hehe... you're just as funny as you think you are. =) I laughed.

Anonymous said...

Haha. I probably would have been like "hey, look at this!" and then eaten it. Funny stuff.

Theresa said...

That is hilarious....She will probably end up selling it on ebay.