Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm back, from outerspace, I mean Missouri


This is going to be short; so sorry to disappoint. My mind only has a capacity for a few words as I am still working on getting back on tract with life and work.

Missouri was so much fun. As you can see from the pic there were a lot of fun little kids to play with and fun older siblings as well. Our attempt to get all the kids on one couch for a pic failed miserably so all the parents had to jump in the mix. It's really easy for a kid to sneak off or block another kid when there are 8 of them and 7 are 4 and under. CRAZY!! Either way there we all are for your viewing pleasure.

There is a couple cute stories I could tell, but I've chosen one for today. My brothers bathroom door is messed up and sometimes if the door shuts just right you are pretty much trapped inside(scary!), and well, I ended up trapped inside. So I was banging on the door trying to get out and my 3 year old niece Alyson comes to the door and says 'hey Matthew, is that you?' and I said 'no, it's Aunt Starr. Could you please go get me some help?' Well, she said 'Ummm, NO, I'm busy playing'. No worries though, I eventually made it out.

2 comments:

Brandy Thixton said...

That's so funny! "I'm busy playing." Haha! Good stuff.

Debbie C. said...

Of course, playing always takes precedence over helping "Aunt Starr". HA!