Friday, July 25, 2008

When all else fails----- just SCREAM


I remember when I was a little girl this feeling would just come over me. Does anyone know what feeling I'm talking about?: It kind of starts in your toes, and moves it's way up to your throat, and then, all you know is that you feel like screaming. It can come when you are excited about something, or mad, and then, sometimes it comes for no reason at all. Please tell me someone out there can relate.
What the heck is that about?
I still feel that way sometimes, well actually way more then I actually let it out. Honestly, I feel that way right now, but I'm not in an 'appropriate' place to act on it. I'm not stressed, I'm not excited, I just feel something inside that says SCREAM. Weird.
Maybe some grand thing is happening in the heavenlies; some awesome work of God that only my inner being knows about.
Maybe it's hormonal.
Maybe it's something I ate.
Maybe it's some female protective instinct that simply helps us to release the interior turmoil raging within.
I am woman here me roar-- scream--- same thing.....
Does anyone in the blogger realm know what in the world I am talking about?

5 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! e-screamin' with you today.

Brandy Thixton said...

haha! I totally get this! Let it out, girl, just let it OUT!

Anonymous said...

Haha. I know the feeling. My job can be kind of stressful and my boss (she's my age) told me that, after a really bad day, she screams as loud as she can as soon as she's in her car where no one can hear. That might be a good idea...

Kathy C. said...

LOL, oh my, yes girl, you are not alone! :) Is it a woman thing? :) Though usually for me it is a joyful shout that wants to come out at inappropriate times, in inappropriate places, LOL. They might lock me up if I see a gorgeous sunset set and just let it all all from the bottom of my lungs "Woooo-Hooooo" - like I'm on a roller coaster, lol.

Anonymous said...

I frequently feel like screaming, but since I work in a daycare I usually know exactly why I feel that way. LOL.