Friday, October 24, 2008

Honesty Blog

Thanks Theresa for voting me in on one of your Honest Webloggers.

10 Honest things about me:
1. I've eaten cat food before when I was little.
2. I have never been out of the country.
3. I'm scared of small spaces, and often have dreams that I'm in a room with a really small door that I'm scared to go through.
4. I was not born in a hospital, but at home in my moms bed.
5. I am an artist-- though it makes me really uncomfortable to call myself that.
6. I love sneezing!!
7. I absolutely hate doing the dishes, which may be because I've been doing them since I was 5.
8. Part of me wants to speak on a stage someday, but a big part of me really doesn't.
9. I have a dream of being proposed to on a hot air balloon someday-- if you guys ever meet my future husband drop him a hint.
10. I cry almost everyday on my way to work while listening to worship music in my car. (fyi: it's not like a weeping sob, but really more like I just tear up)

2 comments:

jenn said...

I was born at home also. And I like to sneeze too. I don't know why, but I do. If you're ever in a hot air balloon, take pictures. I'll have to see it to believe it. (I would have a heart attack if I tried to ride in one.)

Anonymous said...

I love your 10 things. :) Have a great weekend. Thanks for participating!!