Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I didn't want to wake up this morning!

I had this dream last night that is completely distracting me today!!
In my dream there was this man and he was totally in love with me. I mean like REALLLLY in love with me, and I loved him too. It was just such a feel good dream! (Nothing dirty peeps- keep your head out of the gutter.)
I have never been loved the way I was loved in this dream, except by Jesus, of course, and I just want to think about it and think about it, because it was so fun being with this person. I feel lost in lala land.
Can anyone relate? How much do your dreams distract you? How much focus or thought do you put into the dreams you have? I believe God can give a person dreams; How do you determine whether a dream is from God or not?

2 comments:

jenn said...

This is interesting because the last blog I read a minute ago was about a dream also.

I had a dream similar to this last Saturday (nothing dirty in mine either), but it weirded me out because the guy in my dream was a guy at my church. And I had to see him at church that next morning. I don't have a "crush" on this guy or anything (don't really know him)so it seemed strange that I dreamed about him.

I don't know how to tell if a dream is from God or not but I get distracted by my dreams at times also.

Anonymous said...

I dream alot and remember alot of them. Some of them down the road cause deja vu feelings. I do think about my dreams sometimes.

I have some strange ones that I try to lay to rest as quickly as possible!