Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Favorite's Party- Kid Stories

favorites-party


Oh wow, there is some many one liners I could tell you about, or crazy stunts he has pulled. I could tell you about his attempts at break dancing, beat boxing, wiggling his ears, or standing on his head. I could even show you some funny faces that he makes-- which is embarrassing because most of them he gets from me!! I could tell you about the time I found earth worms in his pocket or his obsession with being Clark Kent. Hmmmmm-- I guess I will just leave you with this:

When Matthew was maybe four we all enjoyed watching The Crocodile Hunter. Matthew loved the animals and Steve Irwin was Matthew's hero. Well, one day we were in a toy store; me and his dad were just talking as we walked past this giant stuffed crocodile of which we didn't even notice until our son jumped on top of it, rapped his legs around it, and began rolling all over the place; wrestling the poor thing into submission--- as much as you can a stuffed croc. I think the funny thing about it was how serious Matthew was. He wasn't laughing at all, but just doing his Crocodile Hunter duty. We really got a big laugh out of that.

3 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

Oh how cute. I am really impressed at how brave he is. It takes a lot of guts to wrestle a croc!!

jenn said...

Haha. That's cute. That's when you walk away and pretend he's someone else's kid. :)

Kim Heinecke said...

Love it! Wish I could act like a kid and wrestle inanimate objects whenever I felt like it!