Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Fun and 'other' accomplishments


Matthew said that this was the best Christmas ever, and I must say that I completely agree!! I took the whole week off, and we spent tons of good quality time together. Now he is off with his dad, but this has given me a chance to clean up the house and finally finish this post that I actually started before Christmas.

Well, on Tuesday I took care of my first thing on the list. Yay me!! Actually I kind of cheated:

I knew that me and Matthew were going to the Georgia Aquarium prior to posting my list. I needed some things on the list that I knew were going to be accomplished and soon so that I would have some encouragement on the other things-- I know myself people!

The Georgia Aquarium was so beautiful. We touched live shrimp, bonnet head sharks, sting rays, star fish, and sea anemones. Fun!!!

I hope you all had a very blessed Christmas with your families.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so neat. I love Aquariums. I think I have hit most of the ones on the west coast.

The Atlanta one is suppose to just be amazing!

jenn said...

I took Shiloh to the Atlanta aquarium when she was about 8 months old. She loved it even then. Now that she's a little bit older, I want to take her again. Maybe I'll make it this year sometime when I visit my sister.

Love the pictures. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Kathryn said...

Beautiful pictures!