Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I missed Favorites Tuesday

I had some Internet problems last night, but really wanted to still post my 'favorite' anyways. Sorry about not having Mr Linky Kim, I am fairly computer illiterate.
My favorite present is actually not one that I received but actually a present Matthew got at his last birthday. This singing dog has become quit a fun fixture in our home. Randomly Matthew will bring it in the room I'm in, sit it down, and push the button. A couple of weeks ago I was still asleep and Matthew came in and layed the singing dog next to me. Later that day he was in the shower and I snuck in the bathroom and sat him on the counter to sing to Matthew.
This little dog has become a fun/silly way that we tell each other 'I love you'.





3 comments:

jenn said...

Haha. That's cute. I especially liked the "Oh baby."

Kim Heinecke said...

luv it!

Anonymous said...

Too Darn Cute!!!!