Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Masterpiece

Here it is for your viewing pleasure. This, my friends, is what a Ginger Bread House looks like when 3 boys are the constructors. Matthew had two of his neighborhood friends come over and help. They sure did have a lot of fun!!

I honestly think they could have done better, but they were more interested in eating the candy. I might have felt the same way at nine.




Now that the Ginger Bread House is done, the tree is decorated, and the presents are wrapped and strategically placed under the tree, the only thing left is to try to get a descent picture of Matthew to send out for cards. This, so far, is the kind of picture my son is posing for--yes, that is an ornament in his nose! I don't know what I'm going to do!
Oh well, I guess we all could use a good jolly laugh!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Haha. I say use one of those pictures for cards. I tried to dress Shiloh up and put her in front of the tree for pictures, but she wouldn't smile. I finally gave up and used the pictures of her messy attempt at decorating cookies.

Unknown said...

I think the gingerbread house looks pretty good...especially since it was constructed by 3 boys! :)